Dove Peace Mobile
What You Need:
Construction paper, white and pink
What to Do:
1. Draw a dove that is approximately 10" long on the white construction paper then cut out.
2. Draw a face and wing on the dove using the markers.
3. Cut six hearts about 2" wide from the pink construction paper. Write one or two words on each heart that represent Martin Luther King and peace with the markers.
4. Cut the ribbon into 6" lengths. Glue one end of the ribbon to the bottom of the dove then glue the other end to the back of each heart so they are hanging about 5" below the dove.
5. Allow to dry completely. Hang from the ceiling.