Cool Book Covers
What You Need:
Wax paper or newspaper
Construction paper (large size)
Paintbrush, comb, cardboard, fork, etc.
What to Do:
1. Cover the work surface with wax paper or newspaper.
2. Place the construction paper on the work surface and put a glob of paint in the middle of the paper. Spread the paint all over the paper with a sponge.
3. Use a paintbrush, comb, cardboard or fork to create patterns in the paint. Allow to dry completely.
• You can add alphabet stickers to label which book it is, either on the cover or along the spine, or use picture stickers to identify the subject.
• You can cover school books or a plain journal or photo album.