Help your kids practice their shapes while making this simple angel.
What You Need:
Marker – black and red
String or ribbon
What to Do:
1. Cut a triangle from the white felt that is about 5" tall.
2. Cut a half circle from the white felt that is about 5" wide along the straight edge.
3. Cut a circle about 1 1/2" wide from the peach felt.
4. Glue the the half circle to the back of the triangle to form the wings.
5. Glue the circle to the top of the triangle to form the head. Allow to dry completely.
6. Draw two eyes and a mouth on the head.
7. Glue the string or ribbon to the back of the head to create a hanger.