Cinnamon Apple Ornaments
What You Need:
1 cup of applesauce
1 cup of cinnamon
1 tsp. Glue
Christmas cookie cutter
String or ribbon
What to Do:
1. Mix the applesauce and the cinnamon. You can also add a pinch of nutmeg or cloves to the mix. Then add the glue. If it is watery, add more cinnamon until you get a firm but wet dough.
2. Roll out until it is 1/4" thick onto the wax paper.
3. Cut out Christmas shapes with the cookie cutters then make a small hole in the top for the ribbon.
4. Place on a cooling rack to dry. Try not to move them. When it is dry lightly rub out the rough edges with a fine sandpaper.
5. Run the ribbon through the hole and tie a knot in the top.