What You Need:
Brown Fun Foam
2 Gold chenille stems
2 Googly eyes
What to Do:
1. Cut two tear drop shapes from the brown Fun Foam to create the head.
2. To make the ears cut a small oval then cut it in half lengthwise.
3. Fold the chenille stems in half then twist and bend into antlers.
4. Glue the ears to one of the tear drop shapes then glue the antlers onto the same piece.
5. Glue the ends of the ribbon to the same piece in step 4.
6. Glue the second tear drop shape to the back of the other piece, sandwiching the ears, antlers and ribbon ends between them.
7. Glue on the googly eyes and red nose. Allow to dry completely.