Craft Stick Flag
What You Need:
Paint (red and white)
Blue construction paper
Small white star stickers
13 Craft sticks
What to Do:
1. Paint five craft sticks red, six white. Allow to dry completely.
2. Glue the sides painted craft sticks together, alternating the colors starting with red. Allow to dry completely.
3. Glue the remaining two white craft sticks, overlapping them by an inch, then glue them to the back of the red and white sticks.
4. Break an inch off of two sticks then glue on the back of the red and white sticks. Allow to dry completely.
5. Cut a 2 inch by 2 inch square from the construction paper and put nine stars on the paper, then glue to the upper left corner.