Pumpkin Antenna Cover
What You Need:
2" styrofoam ball
Orange acrylic paint
Paint markers - yellow, black and green
How to Make It
1) Stick a pen inside the styrofoam ball. This will help you hold onto the ball while you are painting it and will leave a hole so that it can be put on the car antenna.
2) Paint the ball with orange paint. Let dry.
3) Use the pencil to sketch the design on the ball then use the black paint marker to draw the outlines on the ball. Let dry.
4) Use the yellow paint marker to color in the drawn ares on the ball. Let dry.
5) Use the green paint marker to draw leaves and vines on the top. Let dry.
6) Remove the pen and place the pumpkin on the car antenna.