Sew a Pumpkin
What You Need:
Orange construction paper
Black yarn or ribbon
Permanent black marker
What to Do:
1. Cut a six-inch square of orange paper and clear plastic. Draw a pumpkin on the paper. You can either draw your own pumpkin or you can print out this pattern.
2. Hold the plastic and orange paper together then cut out the pumpkin.
3. Draw a face on the plastic with the marker.
4. Holding the shapes together again, punch holes around the edge of the pumpkin about 1/4" apart starting at the top center of the pumpkin.
5. Sew the two pieces together with the yarn, starting at the top center. Leave a long tail and start sewing from the front.
6. Stop four holes from the end and fill with the candy corn. Finish sewing then tie a bow in the center.