Egg Carton Spiders
What You Need:
Black pipe cleaners (or chenille stems)
What to Do:
(Note -- Precut the carton and prepare the holes ahead of time.)
1. Cut the egg carton apart to make lilttle cups.
2. Using the awl, make eight holes along the bottom edge of each section for the legs. Make one hole in the top of the cup.
3. Paint the cup black. Let dry.
4. Cut the pipe cleaners in half.
5. Push the pipe cleaner in one of the sections and out the opposite side then bend down the legs. Repeat for each of the legs.
6. Glue on the googly eyes.
7. Tie a knot on one end of the yarn then feed the other end thru the hole in the top. Hang.