What You Need:
3 White lollipop sticks
What to Do:
1. Use the glue dots to connect the lollipop sticks as shown in the first picture.
2. Tie the yarn in place at the center of the sticks, hiding the knot in the back.
3. Wrap the yarn in a circle around the sticks to create the web. You can use part of a glue dot to hold the yarn in place.
4. Add the spider, either by gluing in place or using the spider's legs to hold it in position.
5. Tie a string to the top and hang in a window or in the corner of a room.
Note: You can make this bigger using pipe cleaners or plain white straws.