Star of David
What You Need:
6 wood craft sticks
Blue acrylic paint
White star stickers
What to Do:
1. Cover the work area with the newspaper.
2. Paint both sides of the sticks blue, waiting for the first side to dry before doing the other side.
3. Glue three of the sticks together to form a triangle, then repeat with the remaining sticks.
4. Turn the triangles so that they're laying on top of each other facing in different directions, one up and the other down.
5. Decorate then hang with ribbon.