CD Case Photo Frame
What You Need:
Empty CD case
Markers, paint, or crayons
Construction paper or fun foam
What to Do:
1. Trace the outside of the CD case onto the construction paper then cut out. Test the paper to make sure it will fit in the front part of the case.
2. Cut out an opening for the picture in the construction paper then decorate. If you use paint, wait for it to dry completely.
3. Cut out and glue the picture where the hole is, let dry completely.
4. Slip the decorated paper with the picture on it into the case (with the right side of the picture facing the opening of the case) using the tabs to hold it in place.
5. Display the frame by leaving the case open on its side.