What You Need:
What to Do:
1. Fill the vase ¼ full of water.
2. Add 10-20 drops of food coloring to the water, the more color the brighter the flower will be. You can make as many different colored carnations as you have vases.
3. Use a pair of scissors to trim the end of the stem at an angle. (You should get a parent to do this part.)
4. Put a flower in the vase and let it sit for 24 hours, or until it reaches the desired color.
5. Remove the flowers from the colored water and place in a vase with plain water.