What You Need:
Green construction paper
Thin ribbon in green and gold
What to Do:
1. Cut three heart shapes from the green paper. Glue the tips of the hearts together to form a shamrock.
2. Staple the center of the shamrock to the end of the straw to make a handle.
3. Decorate the shamrock by covering it with glue and sprinkling the gold glitter on it.
4. Cut three or more three-foot ribbons. Hold the ribbons together and staple them to the back of the shamrock at the center so that the ends hang down from the wand.
5. Cut several tiny shamrocks and staple them along the ribbons.