Hands and Feet Turkey
What You Need:
Construction paper -- brown, tan, orange, red, yellow and white
Wiggle eyes, optional
What to Do:
1. Trace the child's hands and feet -- two feet (with shoes on) on brown construction paper; two hands on tan construction paper; two hands on red construction paper; two hands on orange construction paper; and one hand on yellow construction paper.
2. Cut out all the pieces.
3. Put the two feet tracings together to make the turkey body and head, matching the heels together, and spreading the bottoms apart. Glue.
4. Cut two feet out of the orange scraps, and cut a diamond shape for the beak. Draw the eyes on white paper and cut them out, or use wiggle eyes. Make the wattle out of red construction paper. Glue them onto the body.
5. Glue the red, orange, and yellow construction paper hands behind the brown body to make the tail.
6. Position the two tan hands to either side to make the turkey's wings and glue them in place.