Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
What You Need:
Fun foam in fall colors
What to Do:
1. Cut a strip of fun foam 1-inch by 6 inch. About a half inch in on either end cut a half inch slit on opposite sides.
2. Draw a picture on the fun foam in the shape of a turkey, cornucopia, pilgrim hat, pumpkin, or whatever other Thanksgiving related image you can think of.
3. Decorate the fun foam. Let dry.
4. Lay the strip down flat then glue the fun foam picture to the middle of the napkin ring.
5. Join the ends by slipping them together at the slits. Glue the ends down. Let dry.
Note: You can use a staple on the ends if the glue doesn't hold the ends in place.