Heart Book Pendant
What You Need:
Red construction paper
White paper (like for the printer)
Thin ribbon, about 30"
Optional: Stickers, markers, crayons, lace, glitter, and other stuff in your craft box
What to Do:
1. Cut the book cover out of red paper using the pattern you printed out and fold on the marks. Decorate with stickers, pictures, lace, glitter, and other stuff in your craft box.
2. Cut an 8" by 1 1/2" strip of white for the pages. Accordion fold (back and forth) every inch. Cut the heart shape throug all the layers (a parent may need to do this with grown-up scissors), leaving the edges intact.
3. Cut the ribbon so that it is about 30" long. Glue both ends insdie book binding.
4. Glue both outside pages of the folded paper strips to the matching inside of the book cover.
5. Fill the pages with words and pictures of love and friendship and give it to a friend or family member.