What You Need:
String or thin ribbon
Optional: Stickers, markers, crayons, lace, glitter, and other stuff in your craft box
What to Do:
1. Print out the pattern and trace it on the construction paper then fold the paper as marked to form the cone.
2. Decorate the outside with stickers, pictures, lace, glitter or other stuff in your craft box.
3. Glue the flap to the inside of the connecting heart.
4. Punch the holes with a paper punch then tie on string or ribbon.
5. Fill with candies or other small presents.