What You Need:
Pink plastic wrap
Green pipe cleaners
Green tissue paper
What to Do:
1. For the bud by taping two foil-wrapped candies bottom to bottom.
2. Drape a five-inch square of pink plastic wrap over the top of one kiss then gather the edges and twist them into a tail.
3. Tightly twist the top of a green pipe cleaner around the tail for the stem then add leaves by holding a strip of green tissue paper against the stem and rolling the pipe cleaner around the center of the strip.
4. Trim the leaves so that they have pointy tips, and wrap green tape around the stem portion above the leaves to reinforce it.
5. Make several of these to create a bouquet of roses.