What You Need:
2 inch terra cotta clay pot
1 1/2 inch wooden ball head
Orange pipe cleaner
Clear acrylic sealer spray
Glue, preferably a hot gun (to be used by adults only)
What to Do:
1. Wipe down your terra cotta pot with a damp cloth and let dry completely.
2. Paint the clay pot and the wooden ball head white. Put them aside to dry.
3. Once the paint is dry, glue the wooden ball onto the bottom of the clay pot.
4. Paint a face on the wooden ball.
5. Once all your paint is dry, spray it with the clear acrylic sealer.
6. Cut off about 1/2 inch from the orange pipe cleaner and glue it on for the snow person's nose. Glue the two buttons onto the clay pot. For the arms, find two small twigs and glue them in place. (See finished project above.)