What You Need:
Green and white construction paper
Long piece of paper
What to Do:
1. Cover the pudding box with green paper.
2. Cut a circle out of white paper and draw the leprechaun's face on it with markers. Glue it on the pudding box.
3. Cut some pieces of red yarn to make the leprechaun's hair. Tie it in the middle with a small piece of yarn and glue to the top of the box.
4. Glue some small pieces of the red yarn and glue to the leprechaun's face to make a beard.
5. Cut four strips of shelf paper one inch wide by three feet long for the legs. Cut four strips of the shelf paper one inch wide by two feet long for the arms.
6. Fold the strips over each other each other, going back and forth to form the arms and legs.
7. Cut shoes and hands out of paper and glue them to the arms and legs.
8. Tape a loop of yarn to the top of the leprechaun's head then hang up.