What You Need:
Optional: Stickers, markers, crayons, lace, glitter, and other stuff in your craft box
What to Do:
1. Cut out a large heart from the styrofoam tray using the pattern. Cut the slits where they are marked.
2. Cut 2 lengths of thread about 18" long. Stretch one thread under the heart lengthwise, pull up through slits A and B. Stretch the other thread width wise, pull up through slits C and D. Join all four threads together with a bead.
3. Cut small hearts out of construction paper and decorate if you'd like using stickers, markers, crayons, lace, glitter, and other stuff in your craft box. Make slits slide together.
4. Cut four threads of varying length approximately 4" to 12" longs
5. Tape a thread to each of the four hearts, tie a bead to the end.
6. Slide the thread into the remaining slits of the styrofoam